Yovich & Co. Weekly Update - 28 January 2013
Jan 28, 2013 | Commentary
This Week's Themes
- The markets continued their march upwards as sentiment remains positive for the upcoming reporting season.
- The New Zealand market is dancing around 4200, reaching 4209 yesterday.
- Energy and Mineral stocks in Australia outperformed, leading the market higher and helping the ASX 200 to mark a higher lift than the NZ Market.
- The U.S. markets are buoyant ahead of corporate reports. Apple is dragging down the NASDAQ with the stock now falling below $500 and valuing the tech company lower than Exxon Mobil, making it the 2nd most valuable company in the world.
- The Kiwi remains strong, trading above 80 cents Aussie and the top of the range for the past 12 months.
Investing for Income – Bonds, Property Companies and Australian Bank Shares:
*Fair Value is based on First New Zealand Capital research.
Weekly Update Investment Shares Bonds Market Commentary